Well, I have to say, I am a newbie cook. I am no Rachel Ray, but I am now a loving wife, a new mom with a 1 year old and a step mom to a 4 and 7 year old, so I needed to learn to cook…
Coming from the single life where running into Taco Bell was the easiest thing for dinner, I had no clue on what to do.
So, I went to my good pal Google and found this awesome recipe that is so easy, taste so good and left overs for the hubby the next day were actually tasty.
A New Version of Stroganoff:
Original recipe makes 4 servings
1 pound cubed beef stew meat 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup 1/2 cup chopped onion 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce 1/4 cup water 4 ounces cream cheese
- PREP 10 mins
- COOK 8 hrs
READY IN 8 hrs 10 mins
- In a slow cooker, combine the meat, soup, onion, Worcestershire sauce and water.
- Cook on Low setting for 8 hours, or on High setting for about 5 hours. Stir in cream cheese just before serving.
That is seriously it! I love the Worcestershire Sauce, so I put more of that in it and my husband is not a big fan of onion so we don’t always put that in there.
It is really easy to double this recipe and great for potlucks!!
Latest posts by Mysterious Ramblings (see all)
- Download Infield Chatter and Have a Chance at a Million Dollars! #ad #sweeptheserieschallenge #infieldchatter #MLBPA - October 19, 2017
- The Gospel of Luke Released October 17! #ad #rwm #TheGospelOfLuke - October 18, 2017
- Kneipp Lady’s Mantle Review - October 17, 2017