Disclaimer: I received a press sample of this product in exchange for this review and post. All opinions are my own and not influenced by compensation.
My 9 month old niece is honestly one of the easiest babies I have ever met. I’m not just saying that cause she’s my niece, I’m saying that cause she is honestly one of the easiest babies I have ever met. She never is fussy unless she needs a bottle or changed, and she actually lets us know when she needs a nap. Yep, you read that right – she lets us know when she needs a nap.
With that being said, I am so thankful to have this opportunity to review one of these wonderful Janiebee nap mats! Janiebee is a wonderful company that makes quilted nap mats in so many different fun patterns and designs!
One thing that I found unique about this nap mat, is the blanket and the pillow are both attached to the mat. The blanket is made of super soft fleece, and the mat is made of super soft and super thick material!
“Why Janiebee Nap Mats are the Best:
- 2 inches of thick soft batting for the most comfortable Nap time
* Multicolored Designer Quality Fabrics Coordinated just like a quilt
* Double Thickness Minky Brand Pillowcase and Blanket (48″ long) attached at side
* Generously sized at 21″ wide x 53″ long
* Machine Washable and Dryer Safe
* 100% Customer Satisfaction GUARANTEED
* Fabric Tie Closure”
I was sent this beautiful nap mat in Hollywood Glitter. I was highly impressed by the way it felt, and the quality of the mat. Worth way more than the money you are paying for it, it is high quality and one of the most beautiful pieces of baby furniture we have.