Disclosure of Material Connection: This is a "sponsored post." The company who sponsored it compensated me via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value to write it. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
Are you wanting something sweet for your holiday party that is also gluten-free? Hello, Muddy Buddies™! Muddy Buddies are a gluten-free sweet snack for us gluten-free lovers! Cheerios Chex™, chocolate, and peanut butter = yummy! I seriously doubt that you can go wrong with Muddy Buddies!
Check out how to make this delicious recipe!
How to make this amazing Muddy Buddies recipe?
- 9 cups Rice or Corn Chex™ Cereal
• 1 cup Nestlé® semisweet chocolate chips*
• ½ cup Skippy® Creamy peanut butter*
• ¼ cup butter
• 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla*
• 1 ½ cups powdered sugar
• 3 cups Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheerios™ cereal
• 32 miniature peanut butter cups, unwrapped, cut in half
• 1 cup Planters® salted cocktail peanuts*
• Ziploc® 2-4 count containers*
- Into a large bowl, measure cereal, peanuts, and miniature peanut butter cups; set aside.
- In a 1-quart microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips, peanut butter, and butter uncovered on High 1 minute, stirring every 30 seconds; Microwave about 30 seconds longer or until mixture can be stirred smooth. Stir in vanilla. Pour mixture over cereal, stirring until evenly coated. Pour into 2-gallon resalable food-storage plastic bag.
- Add powdered sugar. Seal bag; shake until well coated. Spread on waxed paper to cool. Store in airtight container in the refrigerator.
BOOM! There ya have it! Muddy Buddies are one of my kid’s favorite snacks for any time of the year. As for this recipe, my kids are devouring it at the moment!
Right now, for a limited time only, Publix is offering a printable coupon for one (1) FREE Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheerios with the purchase of any three (3) Chex cereals. Head on over to the Publix website for the coupon!
I really hope you will enjoy this new amazing recipe that your whole family can enjoy this holiday season! Merry Christmas!